Why would anyone want fine art family portraits? This question was asked the other day while talking to a potential client.
People come to me for my creativity and ability to translate the emotion of the moment into your images. My clients treasure the moments captured for them. Of course, they also want the highest quality products to display those images.
Let’s get back to talking about quality art that lasts for generations. After all, it is the best part about hiring a professional photographer. Anyone can give you images on a CD and just walk away. Why would anyone need fine art family photography if that was the case? Heirloom quality art will last a lifetime. Therefore, it only increases in value as the years go by. Your family is your legacy.
Fine Art Family Portraits Include:
Framed Portraits: Benefits of Framing
- Gorgeous, modern photography deserves perfectly flattering frames. You believe that there is great value in completing your images through a polished final product. Archival matted frames elevates your portrait investment to the status of fine art.
- Handcrafted frames to elegantly present your favorite images, and will help you create a showpiece display.
- Certainly the frames are designed to complement any décor. With four versatile suites that offer nine finishes, their clean style ensures that the frames don’t compete with the images. It enhances and elevates them. Frames are made with hardwood, frame-grade acrylic and acid-free mats. The frames’ museum quality construction protects your photographs, ensuring your images will become treasured family heirlooms to pass on to the next generation.
- I will help you design the perfect wall gallery grouping to fit your space, style and needs. This will tell your family story in a beautiful, artful display. Why choose between your favorite images when you can have them all on display?
Framed or Gallery Wrap Canvas: The best of the best!
- 100% handmade, brushstroking by hand, museum quality, custom sizing available, can clean with windex, durability to last for generations, over 50 years of canvas making expertise goes into this art.
- If you want an uncompromised product with the highest level of material, finishes and craftsmanship, this is for you. Or, you want something that will live on long after you. If you want your family story to be part of your legacy, this is definitely for you.
- Above all, each museum quality piece is completely unique and handmade. This canvas is a piece of art that is furniture for your wall.
Heirloom Albums: Luxurious Quality & Custom Design
- Hand-bound in the USA in the style of traditional bookmaking, the sleek designs are crafted for stability and durability. Albums are designed to include your favorite images and are customized for you.
- Make your album truly one-of-a-kind, for example, one with a cover cameo, name imprint, book jacket or book band.
- As a result, your custom album will become one of your most prized possessions, preserving your memories for your family and for future generations. Designed exclusively for you, they tell your story like nothing else can.
- In conclusion, you will enjoy it, share it, and treasure it for a lifetime.
Fine Art Prints:
Not your standard print. Fine art prints, for example, are designed to last up to 6x longer than standard prints. I can list all the specs that make these prints better, or we can get together and you can actually hold one in your hand. It won’t take long to see, or feel, the difference.
Austin Family Photographer
Hopefully this helps you understand why you’d want fine art family portraits. I would love to discuss the portrait experience with you and show you samples. With this, you can see, feel, and start imaging how you would like your art displayed. Contact me.